Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tag, Ryan's IT!

Enough about me, it's Ryan's turn.

4 jobs I've had:
- Dock worker at Oak Harbor Freight Lines
- McDonald's burger flipper
- BYU Testing Center
- Financial Analyst CB Richard Ellis

Last 4 movies I've seen:
- Stardust
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
- Princess Bride (he stayed awake for the whole movie - INCONCEIVABLE!)
- Ocean's 13

4 places I've been: let's do the furthest away, just for fun
- Hawaii
- Venezuela
- Rochester, NY
- Dallas, TX

4 tv programs I watch:
- The Office
- News
- Northwest Sports Tonight
- The Chris Matthews Show

4 radioshows:
- 950 Sports radio
- 1000 KOMO news radio
- 770 AM - talk radio "The Truth!"
- 101.5 FM - still known as KPLZ in our house

4 favorite foods:
- Duke's Restaurant clam chowder
- Pabellon - traditional Venezuelan meal
- pizza
- chocolate chip cookies

4 places I'd rather be:
- Safeco Field for an M's game
- BYU
- Hawaii
- home

No comments: