Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged

4 jobs I've had:
- Corporate event planning assistant/gopher
- Courier/Receptionist/Research Assistant @ BYU Religious Education Dept.
- Land Acquisition/Development Admin - my first REAL full-time job
- Mom - where I learned the true meaning of a FULL TIME job

Last 4 movies I've seen:
- Stardust - I recommend it!
- Happiest Baby on the Block DVD
- Princess Bride - well, I watched half, then fell asleep, but this is normal for me and movies.
- Ocean's 13

4 places I've been: let's do the furthest away, just for fun
- Hawaii - Oahu
- Mexico - Aqua Prieta, and somewhere over by Tijuana but can't remember the name...
- Rochester, NY
- Provo, UT - *sigh*

4 tv programs I watch:
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- American Idol
- Biggest Loser

4 radioshows:
- 92.5
- 101.5
- 710 AM - talk radio
- 106.1

4+ favorite foods:
- Enchiladas
- Tacos, taco soup, burritos, taco salad, tamales - anything Mexican
- Lasagna
- brownies

4 places I'd rather be:
- downtown Seattle on the waterfront - it's a beautiful day!
- BYU
- visiting faraway family - NY, TX, etc.
- in a sparkling clean house.....

If you need some blog filler - YOU'RE TAGGED! Have fun.

3 comments:

Cailean said...

How fun to learn more about you!!! And I just love Emma's version of the Fergie song. :) When are you due exactly? It's gotta be soon, right? You must be excited! And REALLY READY :)

Sarah Ludlum said...

I have the same favorite 4 shows! Not to brag, but I'm kicking buttocks in the american idol kick-off contest I have with my friends...and I'm totally excited to see the finally of biggest loser tonight too. Happy watching!

Anonymous said...

Now that you have 3 girls, do you get paid time and a half?

Grandma and Grandpa Vreeken