Friday, July 18, 2008

How We Roll


One of the many reasons I love my car is that I can fit three car seats across the middle row.
The girls enjoy sitting together and making each other laugh. Hannah reads stories to Emma and Miriam and holds in the pacifier when Miriam's crying. She also mops up all the spit up that inevitably erupts from Miriam during every car ride. I like having all the girls close to me so I can reach them and pass them Kleenex, drinks, books, etc.
Looking at all these car seats makes me think I should buy Graco stock. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I can barely get my two older ones to sit in their carseats. Makena is 7 and super tall, but the doctor wants her in one for another year! I love having all 3 on our bench too.

Tara said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I love girls!!!