Friday, July 18, 2008

Mango-a-go-go Madness

A new Jamba Juice just opened up in our local grocery store. Now, we can get Starbucks and Jamba Juice with our bread and milk! Starbucks doesn't tempt me, but, oh the smell of Jamba Juice makes my mouth water. Anyone who's ever walked through the Wilk at BYU knows what I'm talking about. Well, if you love Jamba Juice as much as I do, visit http://www.jambajuice.com/ to get a printable buy one get one free coupon! Look for the link on the right hand side of the screen.

As with any deal like this, you might want to call ahead to make sure your store is participating in this promotion.

Thanks to the Centisible Sawyer, my favorite deal finder.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

I DO love Jamba! :) Jason printed out one of those coupons and I am so excited to use it!